By Patrick T. Tam
For professors educating physics and different technology classes utilizing the Mathematica software program, A Physicist’s advisor to Mathematica, Second Edition is the one absolutely suitable (new software program unencumber) Mathematica textual content that engages scholars by way of offering whole subject insurance, new purposes, workouts and examples that let the consumer to unravel a variety of physics problems.
- Does now not require past wisdom of Mathematica or desktop programming
- Can be used as both a prime or supplemental textual content for upper-division physics majors
- Provides over 450 end-of-section routines and end-of-chapter problems
- Serves as a reference compatible for chemists, actual scientists, and engineers
- Compatible with Mathematica model 6, a up to date significant release
Read or Download A Physicist's Guide to Mathematica PDF
Similar mathematical & statistical books
The target of this booklet is to handle using numerous vital laptop studying strategies into machine imaginative and prescient functions. An cutting edge mix of machine imaginative and prescient and computer studying innovations has the promise of advancing the sector of desktop imaginative and prescient, which contributes to raised realizing of complicated real-world purposes.
The spreadsheet has turn into a ubiquitous engineering device, and Microsoft Excel is the normal spreadsheet software program package deal. through the years, Excel has develop into this kind of complicated application that the majority engineers comprehend and use just a tiny a part of its strength and contours. This e-book is aimed toward electronics engineers and technicians particularly, exhibiting them the best way to most sensible use Excel's gains for computations, circuit modeling, graphing, and information research as utilized to electronics layout.
Starting R: An creation to Statistical Programming is a hands-on publication exhibiting how you can use the R language, write and shop R scripts, construct and import information records, and write your personal customized statistical services. R is a robust open-source implementation of the statistical language S, which used to be built via AT&T.
Wie können große und kleine Datenmengen aus Beobachtungen, Messungen, Befragungen, Untersuchungen, Analysen and so forth. verwaltet, aufbereitet, komprimiert, mit Kennzahlen erklärt und wirksam grafisch dargestellt werden? Wie kann guy dazu Hypothesen prüfen, Zusammenhänge aufdecken, Abhängigkeiten finden? Dieses Buch zeigt Ihnen, wie die grundlegenden Methoden der Statistik recht einfach mit Excel umsetzbar sind.
- Getting Started with the Graph Template Language in SAS: Examples, Tips, and Techniques for Creating Custom Graphs
- Poisson Point Processes: Imaging, Tracking, and Sensing
- Practical LaTeX
- Basic SPSS Tutorial
- Schaum's Outline of Mathematica, 2ed (Schaum's Outlines)
- Lectures on the Nearest Neighbor Method (Springer Series in the Data Sciences)
Extra info for A Physicist's Guide to Mathematica
A Physicist's Guide to Mathematica by Patrick T. Tam
- New PDF release: Active Plasmonics and Tuneable Plasmonic Metamaterials (A
- Cyclic Development of Sedimentary Basins (Developments in by J. M. Mabesoone,V. H. Neumann PDF