By Sun Hongmao
This booklet won't be an exhaustive survey protecting all features of rational drug layout. as a substitute, it's going to offer severe information via real-world examples. suitable case stories can be provided and analyzed to demonstrate the next: find out how to optimize a lead compound even if one has excessive or low degrees of structural info; tips to derive hits from opponents’ energetic compounds or from ordinary ligands of the pursuits; easy methods to springboard from opponents’ SAR wisdom in lead optimization; the best way to layout a ligand to intrude with protein-protein interactions by means of thoroughly reading the PPI interface; how one can ward off IP blockage utilizing info mining; how one can build and completely make the most of a knowledge-based molecular descriptor process; the right way to construct a competent QSAR version through targeting info caliber and correct collection of molecular descriptors and statistical ways. A functional advisor to Rational Drug Design makes a speciality of computational drug layout, with purely simple insurance of biology and chemistry matters, resembling assay layout, goal validation and artificial routes.
- Discusses various tactics acceptable to day-by-day drug layout
- Readers can obtain the fabrics utilized in the booklet, together with buildings, scripts, uncooked information, protocols, and codes, making this booklet compatible source for brief classes or workshops
- Offers a distinct standpoint on drug discovery examine as a result author’s cross-discipline schooling background
- Explores the author’s wealthy studies in either pharmaceutical and educational settings
Read Online or Download A Practical Guide to Rational Drug Design PDF
Similar biotechnology books
SS-barrel outer membrane channel proteins (OMP) are necessary as powerful and versatile versions or elements in nanotechnology. over the past decade biotechnological recommendations allowed to extend the normal features of OMPs by way of editing their geometry and homes. the current ebook is orientated in the direction of a huge staff of readers together with graduate scholars and complicated researchers.
This publication describes seven components within the box of biotechnology operations as practiced by means of biopharmaceutical organizations and nonprofit associations. Revisions concentration upon alterations that experience happened in numerous components during the last six years, with emphasis on regulatory, biomanufacturing, scientific and technical details, besides approaches and guidlines that experience extra to the self-discipline.
Enzymes as Sensors, quantity 589, the newest free up within the tools in Enzymology sequence, covers numerous issues, together with advances in genetically coded fluorescent sensors, enzymes as sensors, and bioapplications of electrochemical sensors and biosensors. clients will discover a complete dialogue of well timed themes that offers a micro-level supply of particular content material regarding the examine of enzymes in sensors.
This booklet offers an outline of varied varieties of lignin and their specific constructions and houses, in addition to utilizations of crude or converted technical lignin for high-value bioproducts corresponding to lignin-based PF resins/adhesives, epoxy resins, PF foams, PU foams, rubber reinforcement and carbon fibers and as dispersants in drilling fluids within the oil and fuel undefined.
- Biomedical Imaging (Principles and Applications in Engineering)
- Grapevine Yellows Diseases and Their Phytoplasma Agents: Biology and Detection (SpringerBriefs in Agriculture)
- Antimicrobial Peptides
- Scaffolds for Tissue Engineering: Biological Design, Materials, and Fabrication
Additional info for A Practical Guide to Rational Drug Design
A Practical Guide to Rational Drug Design by Sun Hongmao
- Get Optical Cooling Using the Dipole Force (Springer Theses) PDF
- Download e-book for iPad: Manual de psicooncología (Psicología) (Spanish Edition) by Juan Antonio Cruzado Rodríguez