By Bruce A. Magurn
Read or Download An Algebraic Introduction to K-Theory (Encyclopedia of Mathematics and its Applications) PDF
Best geometry & topology books
This self-contained e-book begins with the elemental fabric on distributions and foliations. It then progressively introduces and builds the instruments wanted for learning the geometry of foliated manifolds. the most subject matter of the e-book is to enquire the interrelations among foliations of a manifold at the one hand, and the numerous geometric constructions that the manifold might admit nevertheless.
The e-book bargains a great advent to topology via solved workouts. it truly is ordinarily meant for undergraduate scholars. so much routines are given with special ideas. Contents:Exercises and Solutions:General Notions: units, services et al. Metric SpacesTopological SpacesContinuity and ConvergenceCompact SpacesConnected SpacesComplete Metric SpacesFunction SpacesReadership: Undergraduate scholars and academics in topology.
The Novikov Conjecture is the only most vital unsolved challenge within the topology of high-dimensional non-simply attached manifolds. those volumes are the outgrowth of a convention held on the Mathematisches Forschungsinstitut Oberwolfach (Germany) in September 1993, with reference to 'Novikov Conjectures, Index Theorems and Rigidity'.
This e-book is an exposition of the algebra and calculus of differentialforms, of the Clifford and Spin-Clifford package deal formalisms, and of vistas to aformulation of vital techniques of differential geometry critical for anin-depth figuring out of space-time physics. The formalism discloses the hidden geometrical nature of spinor fields.
- Symplectic Geometry (London Mathematical Society Lecture Note Series)
- Computational Algebraic Geometry (London Mathematical Society Student Texts)
- Tensor Valuations and Their Applications in Stochastic Geometry and Imaging (Lecture Notes in Mathematics)
- Advances in Lie Superalgebras (Springer INdAM Series)
- Elastic/Plastic Discs Under Plane Stress Conditions (SpringerBriefs in Applied Sciences and Technology)
- Dense Sphere Packings (London Mathematical Society Lecture Note Series, 400)
Extra resources for An Algebraic Introduction to K-Theory (Encyclopedia of Mathematics and its Applications)
An Algebraic Introduction to K-Theory (Encyclopedia of Mathematics and its Applications) by Bruce A. Magurn
- New PDF release: Thirteen Cents: A Novel (Modern African Writing Series)
- New PDF release: La Geste des Chevaliers Dragons T20 : Naissance d'un Empire