By Michael Wink
the hot variation features:
- huge structure and entire colour throughout
- confirmed constitution in line with fundamentals, equipment, major subject matters and financial perspectives
- New sections on approach biology, RNA interference, microscopic options, excessive throughput sequencing, laser purposes, biocatalysis, present biomedical functions and drug approval
- Optimized instructing with studying pursuits, a word list containing round 800 entries, over 500 very important abbreviations and extra reading.
the single source when you are heavily attracted to the topic.
Bonus fabric on hand on-line for free: www.wiley-vch.de/home/molecbiotech
Read or Download An Introduction to Molecular Biotechnology: Fundamentals, Methods and Applications PDF
Similar biotechnology books
SS-barrel outer membrane channel proteins (OMP) are beneficial as powerful and versatile types or elements in nanotechnology. during the last decade biotechnological recommendations allowed to extend the normal features of OMPs by means of editing their geometry and homes. the current e-book is orientated in the direction of a wide crew of readers together with graduate scholars and complicated researchers.
This e-book describes seven parts within the box of biotechnology operations as practiced by way of biopharmaceutical organisations and nonprofit associations. Revisions concentration upon adjustments that experience happened in different components over the last six years, with emphasis on regulatory, biomanufacturing, scientific and technical details, in addition to approaches and guidlines that experience extra to the self-discipline.
Enzymes as Sensors, quantity 589, the newest unlock within the equipment in Enzymology sequence, covers numerous subject matters, together with advances in genetically coded fluorescent sensors, enzymes as sensors, and bioapplications of electrochemical sensors and biosensors. clients will discover a entire dialogue of well timed issues that offers a micro-level supply of particular content material regarding the learn of enzymes in sensors.
This e-book offers an summary of assorted forms of lignin and their specified buildings and homes, in addition to utilizations of crude or converted technical lignin for high-value bioproducts corresponding to lignin-based PF resins/adhesives, epoxy resins, PF foams, PU foams, rubber reinforcement and carbon fibers and as dispersants in drilling fluids within the oil and gasoline undefined.
- Knowledge Discovery in Proteomics
- Immobilized Affinity Ligand Techniques
- Practical Bioinformatics
- Process Biotechnology: theory and practice
- Adult and Embryonic Stem Cells (Stem Cell Biology and Regenerative Medicine)
- Process Scale Bioseparations for the Biopharmaceutical Industry (Biotechnology and Bioprocessing)
Extra resources for An Introduction to Molecular Biotechnology: Fundamentals, Methods and Applications
An Introduction to Molecular Biotechnology: Fundamentals, Methods and Applications by Michael Wink
- Statistical Physics of Biomolecules: An Introduction - download pdf or read online
- Download PDF by David Lunney,Georges Audi,Heinz-Jürgen Kluge: Atomic Physics at Accelerators: Mass Spectrometry: