By Kirk W Et Al Madison,Kirk Madison,Kai Bongs,Lincoln D Carr,Ana Maria Rey,Hui Zhai
The goal of this ebook is to offer assessment articles describing the newest theoretical and experimental advancements within the box of chilly atoms and molecules. Our wish is this sequence will advertise study via either highlighting fresh breakthroughs and by means of outlining probably the most promising study instructions within the field.
- Degenerate Quantum Gases of Strontium (Simon Stellmer, Florian Schreck and Thomas C Killian)
- Fermi Gases with man made Spin-Orbit Coupling (Jing Zhang, Hui Hu, Xia-Ji Liu and Han Pu)
- The Mott Transition in a Bose gasoline Measured via Time of Flight (K. Jiménez-García and that i B Spielman)
- One-Dimensional Photonic Band Gaps in Optical Lattices (Marina Samoylova, Nicola Piovella, Michael Holynski, Philippe Wilhelm Courteille and Romain Bachelard)
- Cold and scorching Atomic Vapors: A Testbed for Astrophysics? (Q Baudouin, W Guerin and R Kaiser)
- Nonlinear Dynamics of Atom-Molecule Conversion (Li-Bin Fu and Jie Liu)
- Quantum Metrology with chilly Atoms (Jiahao Huang, Shuyuan Wu, Honghua Zhong and Chaohong Lee)
Readership: examine scientists together with graduate scholars and top point undergraduate students.
Read or Download Annual Review of Cold Atoms and Molecules:Volume 2 PDF
Best molecular physics books
Dieser Folgeband zu N. Straumanns "Quantenmechanik" enthält den relativistischen Teil einer zweiteiligen Vorlesung, die der Autor viele Male gehalten hat. Der Stoff ist im element ausgearbeitet und durch Kapitel aus der Quantenelektrodynamik ergänzt worden. Das Buch ist eine gründliche Einführung in die Quantenfeldtheorie und ihre Anwendungen.
There's a turning out to be want in either business and educational learn to acquire exact quantitative effects from non-stop wave (CW) electron paramagnetic resonance (EPR) experiments. This booklet describes quite a few sample-related, instrument-related and software-related features of acquiring quantitative effects from EPR expe- ments.
This e-book, edited through of the main revered researchers in plasmonics, gives an summary of the present nation in plasmonics and plasmonic-based metamaterials, with an emphasis on lively functionalities and an eye fixed to destiny advancements. This ebook is multifunctional, invaluable for rookies and scientists attracted to functions of plasmonics and metamaterials in addition to for confirmed researchers during this multidisciplinary region.
Because the improvement of the laser within the early 1960's, gentle scattering has performed an more and more the most important function within the research of many varieties of section transitions and the broadcast paintings during this box is now broadly dispersed in a number of books and journals. A entire evaluate of latest theoretical and experimental learn during this box is gifted right here.
- Gaseous Dielectrics IX
- Cathodic Arcs: From Fractal Spots to Energetic Condensation: 50 (Springer Series on Atomic, Optical, and Plasma Physics)
- La fisica dei perplessi: L’incredibile mondo dei quanti (Italian Edition)
- Studying Complex Surface Dynamical Systems Using Helium-3 Spin-Echo Spectroscopy (Springer Theses)
- Dispersion Forces II: Many-Body Effects, Excited Atoms, Finite Temperature and Quantum Friction (Springer Tracts in Modern Physics)
- Nano-Optics for Enhancing Light-Matter Interactions on a Molecular Scale: Plasmonics, Photonic Materials and Sub-Wavelength Resolution (NATO Science for ... Security Series B: Physics and Biophysics)
Extra info for Annual Review of Cold Atoms and Molecules:Volume 2
Annual Review of Cold Atoms and Molecules:Volume 2 by Kirk W Et Al Madison,Kirk Madison,Kai Bongs,Lincoln D Carr,Ana Maria Rey,Hui Zhai
- New PDF release: Echinodermata: 39 (Progress in Molecular and Subcellular
- Download PDF by Mercè Mabres Boix,Mireia Escardíbul Ferrà,Alberto Lasa: Hiperactividades y déficit de atención: Comprendiendo el