By Jan Awrejcewicz
The booklet is a suite of contributions dedicated to analytical, numerical and experimental thoughts of dynamical platforms, offered on the foreign convention on Dynamical structures: thought and functions, held in Łódź, Poland on December 2-5, 2013. The experiences supply deep perception into either the idea and functions of non-linear dynamical platforms, emphasizing instructions for destiny study. issues lined contain: limited movement of mechanical structures and monitoring keep an eye on; diversities within the inverse dynamics; singularly perturbed ODEs with periodic coefficients; asymptotic strategies to the matter of vortex constitution round a cylinder; research of the general and chaotic dynamics; infrequent phenomena and chaos in energy converters; non-holonomic constraints in wheeled robots; unique bifurcations in non-smooth structures; micro-chaos; power trade of coupled oscillators; HIV dynamics; homogenous adjustments with functions to off-shore slim buildings; novel ways to a qualitative examine of a dissipative process; chaos of postural sway in people; oscillators with fractional derivatives; controlling chaos through bifurcation diagrams; theories in terms of optical choppers with rotating wheels; dynamics in professional structures; taking pictures equipment for non-standard boundary worth difficulties; computerized sleep scoring ruled by way of hold up differential equations; isochronous oscillations; the aerodynamics pendulum and its restrict cycles; restricted N-body difficulties; nano-fractal oscillators and dynamically-coupled dry friction.
Read Online or Download Applied Non-Linear Dynamical Systems (Springer Proceedings in Mathematics & Statistics) PDF
Similar differential equations books
No description to be had
This quantity includes a wealth of effects and methodologies appropriate to a variety of difficulties coming up in reaction-diffusion concept. it may be seen either as a instruction manual, and as a close description of the method. The authors current new equipment according to matched asymptotic expansions.
This monograph provides new instruments for modeling multiscale organic approaches. typical tactics tend to be pushed by way of mechanisms broadly differing from one another within the time or house scale at which they function and therefore might be defined via applicable multiscale types. even though, taking a look at all such scales at the same time is frequently infeasible, expensive, and offers details that's redundant for a specific software.
Dieses Lehrbuch führt in das Gebiet der Differentialgleichungen und der mathematischen Modellbildung ein. Dabei werden etablierte und moderne Rechenmethoden besprochen und es wird erläutert, wie diese zur mathematischen Modellierung benutzt werden können. Lie-Gruppen und deren Einsatz zur Lösung von Differentialgleichungen spielen dabei eine tragende Rolle.
- Topological Dynamical Systems: An Introduction to the Dynamics of Continuous Mappings (De Gruyter Studies in Mathematics)
- Hamiltonian Dynamics - Theory and Applications: Lectures given at the C.I.M.E. Summer School held in Cetraro, Italy, July 1-10, 1999 (Lecture Notes in Mathematics)
- Lectures on Cauchy's Problem in Linear Partial Differential Equations (Dover Phoenix Editions)
- Complementarity, Duality and Symmetry in Nonlinear Mechanics: Proceedings of the IUTAM Symposium (Advances in Mechanics and Mathematics)
- Classical Mechanics: An Undergraduate Text
- Inverse Problems: Mathematical and Analytical Techniques with Applications to Engineering
Additional info for Applied Non-Linear Dynamical Systems (Springer Proceedings in Mathematics & Statistics)
Applied Non-Linear Dynamical Systems (Springer Proceedings in Mathematics & Statistics) by Jan Awrejcewicz
- Download PDF by Antonio Spinaci: Comodo, silenzioso, vicinanze metrò (Andromeda) (Italian
- Download e-book for iPad: Rational Bases and Generalized Barycentrics: Applications to by Eugene Wachspress