By R.K. Gaur,Pradeep Sharma
Read Online or Download Approaches to Plant Stress and their Management PDF
Similar biotechnology books
SS-barrel outer membrane channel proteins (OMP) are beneficial as powerful and versatile versions or parts in nanotechnology. over the past decade biotechnological recommendations allowed to extend the ordinary features of OMPs by way of editing their geometry and homes. the current publication is orientated in the direction of a wide team of readers together with graduate scholars and complicated researchers.
This publication describes seven parts within the box of biotechnology operations as practiced by means of biopharmaceutical agencies and nonprofit associations. Revisions concentration upon adjustments that experience happened in different parts over the last six years, with emphasis on regulatory, biomanufacturing, medical and technical details, besides approaches and guidlines that experience additional to the self-discipline.
Enzymes as Sensors, quantity 589, the newest unencumber within the tools in Enzymology sequence, covers various issues, together with advances in genetically coded fluorescent sensors, enzymes as sensors, and bioapplications of electrochemical sensors and biosensors. clients will discover a finished dialogue of well timed themes that offers a micro-level supply of particular content material concerning the research of enzymes in sensors.
This booklet provides an summary of varied varieties of lignin and their detailed constructions and homes, in addition to utilizations of crude or transformed technical lignin for high-value bioproducts equivalent to lignin-based PF resins/adhesives, epoxy resins, PF foams, PU foams, rubber reinforcement and carbon fibers and as dispersants in drilling fluids within the oil and gasoline undefined.
- Blue Biotechnology: From Gene to Bioactive Product (Progress in Molecular and Subcellular Biology)
- Modeling of Chemical Kinetics and Reactor Design
- Process Scale Bioseparations for the Biopharmaceutical Industry (Biotechnology and Bioprocessing)
- The Power of the Terroir: the Case Study of Prosecco Wine
- Proceedings of the 2012 International Conference on Applied Biotechnology (ICAB 2012): Volume 1: 249 (Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering)
- Environmental Biotechnology: 10 (Handbook of Environmental Engineering)
Extra info for Approaches to Plant Stress and their Management
Approaches to Plant Stress and their Management by R.K. Gaur,Pradeep Sharma
- Download e-book for kindle: Boiling Heat Transfer: Modern Developments and Advances by Jr. R. T. Lahey
- Energetic Materials: 69 (Advances in Quantum Chemistry) by John R. Sabin PDF